Why I love it
I can say with 100% certainty that this book lives up to its claims. It’s easy to read and completely practical. It provided me with new language and communication skills that I could immediately employ in my daily life.
If you want to improve your relationships, and I mean all of them, with ease, this book is for you. It’s almost a too-good-to-be-true thing, except it is true. It works!
What if making one tweak to your day-to-day conversations could immediately improve every relationship in your life?
In this 3-hour, conversational read, you’ll discover the whats, whys, and hows of one of the most valuable (yet surprisingly little-known) communication skills—validation.
Whether you’re looking to improve your relationship with your spouse, navigate difficult conversations at work, or connect on a deeper level with friends and family, this book delivers simple, practical, proven techniques for improving any relationship in your life.
Mastery of this simple skill will enable you to:
- Calm (and sometimes even eliminate) the concerns, fears, and uncertainties of others
- Increase feelings of love, respect, and appreciation in your romantic relationships
- Quickly resolve, or even prevent, arguments
- Help others become open to your point of view
- Give advice and feedback that sticks
- Provide support and encouragement to others, even when you don’t know how to “fix” the problem
- And much more