Let’s talk about the best free mobile apps! There are four of them, and I use each one at least weekly!
Credit Karma [01:19]
- Credit Karma is a free app that tracks your TransUnion and Equifax credit scores.
- It is truly free, and it updates your scores every few days. It’s ad supported, but you’re never asked to pay for anything.
- Click here to get Credit Karma
- Acorns is a tremendous investment app! It allows you to invest pocket change automatically!
- Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a financial expert. I have been quite successful with this app, and so I’m bringing it to you. However, please know that any financial decisions you make are yours alone, and that I do not claim responsibility!
- Anyway, this app is truly a set-it-and-forget-it kind of app. You grant it access to your bank and credit card accounts, and it monitors your purchases.
- Then, it rounds each purchase up to the nearest dollar and invests that into a portfolio!
- It couldn’t be easier 😀
- Click here to get Acorns!
- Screebl is an Android-only app (sorry iPhone users!) that prevents your phone from locking at inconvenient times
- It detects when your phone is upright (i.e., not on a flat surface), and disables the auto-shutoff feature
- Then, when the phone is set back down, it re-enables it and allows it to auto-lock normally
- It also has a manual screen lock feature. For example, if you’re browsing an article with your phone laying on a table, you can enable this feature to keep the screen on!
- Click here to get Screebl
- Finally, LastPass is a terrific password manager! It syncs your usernames and passwords across any devices you have. That includes desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones. This includes Apple, Windows, and Android devices!
- The base app is free, so it still fits into this list 🙂
- However, the reason I use it is for its ability to autofill credentials on mobile apps. I hate typing in usernames and passwords on my phone, and this app saves me from having to do that!
- The mobile autofill feature is a paid feature though. It’ll cost you $24 per year, and in my opinion, it’s totally worth it!
- Click here to get LastPass
AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION: What apps do you love? [13:42]
Do you have any apps you couldn’t live without? I want to know what they are!
Let me know by emailing [email protected] or by leaving a comment below!
Get the Free Download!
15 Strategies for Getting More Done in a Day
I have a fantastic freebie I'd love to send to you. It's a one-page guide that covers my favorite 15 strategies for making the most out of every day.
Click below to grab this download now!